For Health Professionals
Explore Vascular Health Clinic’s resources, news and educational opportunities for medical professionals.
Call to request an appointment or to refer a patient:
VHC General News, Publications, and Educational Resources
Access to vital healthcare communication between physicians and specialists at Vascular Health Clinics for better patient care.
On Thursday, November 10, 2016, Topics in Vascular Surgery and Medical Management in Midland, Michigan.
DID YOU KNOW?
Vascular Health Clinics:
- Serves patients on the main campus in Midland, as well as at outreach clinics in Gladwin, Alma, and Mount Pleasant
- Is able to perform nearly 70% of patient procedures in a minimally invasive way on an outpatient basis, providing incomparable convenience and efficiency
- Arranges for and schedules complex, open surgical procedures at the hospital, with significantly shorter wait times
- Offers providers the option of same day referrals for patients that require to be managed expeditiously
- Provides the first vascular telemedicine program in Midmichigan region, connecting providers with a specialist regardless of day or time
Can we improve this page?