Working at Vascular Health Clinics makes a difference. We are committed to providing the highest quality patient care by placing the patient first. Check out our job board for available positions.
Call to request an appointment or to refer a patient:
Certified Medical Assistant (CMA)
Full time position
Serves as an integral member of the clinic team by efficiently performing clinical office duties. Effectively monitors and manages the flow of patients, greets and rooms patients, documents patient histories, prepares exam rooms, and assists physician or registered nurse with examinations and procedures as appropriate. Accurately documents vital signs, histories and patient complaints. Has excellent knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy. Performs basic clerical duties such as answering the phone, maintenance of records and filing of paperwork. Manages basic materials, which includes ordering and stocking of supplies. Travels with assigned physician on outreach clinic days, adapting easily to differing clinical environment and utilizing excellent organizational skills.
- Completion of an accredited Medical Assistant Program and certification as a Medical Assistant
- Current BLS certification
- At least 2 years of experience in an outpatient clinical office setting
- Phlebotomy certification preferred, but not a requirement
- Current Michigan drivers license and auto insurance
- Ability to drive long distances during the week- up to 60 minutes in one direction.
Requires full range of motion, manual and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Requires standing or walking for extensive periods of time, as well as the possibility of bending/kneeling, pushing/pulling, and reaching/twisting. May require some exposure to communicable diseases or bodily fluids.
Can we improve this page?